With World AIDS Day coming up on 1 December, we ask M.A.C what good things the M.A.C AIDS Fund is doing to support the day.
NewsBy Sally Hunwick on November 25, 2015 in Anti-Ageing, Beauty, Email newsletter, Green Living, News, Skincare
Fiona Tuck, an expert in nutritional medicine and face reading, talks to Professional Beauty about her new website and how our inner health affects the complexion.By PB Editorial on November 25, 2015 in Anti-Ageing, Beauty, Business, Cosmeceutical, Email newsletter, Equipment, News
BLC Cosmetics has launched Fusion Meso, an international brand specialising in fractional and no-needle meso treatments, into the Australian market.By Sally Hunwick on November 25, 2015 in Anti-Ageing, Beauty, Business, Cosmeceutical, Email newsletter, News
The Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery has issued a warning against home-based beauty salons administering unapproved cosmetic injectables.
Beauty on Burke owner, Olivia Theoklitos, has been portrayed in artist Jenny McCracken’s group portrait of small business owners, on display in the Minister for Small Business’ office.
Connect with Us
Become a Professional Beauty member
Search Professional Beauty
- 26 Struggles Every Beauty Therapist Will Recognise
- Want To Know What The Ideal Body Shape Is?
- 22 Problems Only Beauty Therapists Understand
- 17 Phrases Guaranteed To Horrify Beauty Therapists
- 16 Things Beauty Therapists Do When No One’s Looking
- The 9 Types Of Beauty Therapist
- 16 Things People Who Work In Salons Know To Be True
- 21 Things That Happen When You Work In A Salon
- Silk Oil of Morocco
- Treating Acne when Breastfeeding