Founder and director of the most fashionable clinic in town, Melanie Grant puts glam into every aspect of her business.
Brown Sugar Hair & Beauty: Ashleigh Sharman discovered the recently opened beauty offering at Coogee.
Time to get excited about Salon Melbourne 2014! Here’s everything you can look forward to.
Flowers in Motion, held at Padstow College on November 14th was declared a blooming success by organiser Joanne Hynard.
Multi-Ethnic hair and beauty salon Ebony & Ivory celebrated 10 years of business on November 10th with a party of a lifetime.
Australia’s first Natural Beauty Week (October 21 – 25) received overwhelming support from all those who agree – ‘natural is best’.
Skin O2, an ongoing supporter of the Gold Coast Training Academy was present at the grand opening of a new Robina Campus.
Presented by Professional Beauty advertisers
Search Professional Beauty
- M.A.C Cosmetics Latest Trends
- Silk Fibre Brow Enhancer
- Treating Acne when Breastfeeding
- M.A.C AW13 Trends
- Interview – Professional Photographer Catalin Anastase
- Dermatude – non-surgical skin rejuvenation
- Sydney Beauty Expo Wrap Up
- Paramedical Aesthetics for Therapists
- Paramedical Training Course
- Changes to the Fair Work Act