Caps on number of clients on premise scrapped at 80% double vaccinated as long salons adhere to the 1 person per 4sqm rule, follow mask mandates and require client check-in. Services open up to all clients 1 December 2021.
- NSW Government road map reveals path for the beauty services industry
- UPDATED DAILY: COVID-19 restrictions… VIC, ACT and NSW close in on 70% double-dose target
- Victoria’s Roadmap to Reopen sees beauty services return at 70% double vaccination rate
- Aussie Beauty Heroes: Launching a skincare brand mid-pandemic with the Founder of The Raw Vedic
- Does the post-pandemic client want shorter skin services? Victoria Fox of MISS FOX, talks “to go” treatments for time-poor consumers
“Offering a balance between efficacy and safety is so important.”
“People buy from someone who is knowledgeable… it comes back down to training, essentially.”