Australian children’s charity Redkite is running a campaign this October calling on ‘hairless heroes’ to get waxed.
Beauty salons nationwide are invited to partner with Redkite for its You Little Ripper campaign.
Those who sign up agree to be waxed – either at home or in-salon – and raise money in their bid to do so. Individuals and groups can agree to have one part or all of their body waxed.
By partnering with Redkite, salons can benefit by attracting wax appointments with both new and existing clients. Businesses have the added benefit of aligning with a good cause designed to support their community and the thousands of Australian families impacted by childhood cancer every year.
Beauty salons can get involved by emailing the below details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name of salon
- Address of salon
- How fundraisers can book their waxing appointment with your salon
- What discount/offering you are going to provide to You Little Ripper participants
- The conditions of the offering (for example, waxer must raise over a certain amount, any certain days of the week for booking the waxing at the salon).
The current list of participating salons can be found here.
Marketing materials and other resources are also available for use by salons and participants here.
Every day in Australia, three families will hear the words: “your child has cancer”. Redkite has been in operation for over 40 years, raising funds to provide practical, emotional and financial support to families suffering.
For more information, visit the Redkite website.
Read the current issue of our digital magazine here:
- For more news and updates, subscribe to our weekly newsletter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
- Join Australia’s largest network of beauty industry professionals on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to our print magazine
Have an idea for a story or want to see a topic covered on our site and in our pages? Get in touch at email@example.com.