Fresha has launched its online store function for use by Australian salon businesses. This function is connected to Fresha’s cloud-based scheduling system. It is designed to provide a simple, streamlined process through which salon businesses can manage products sold in-salon and online. Users are also able to generate stocktake reports, purchase orders and supplier details via the platform. The Fresha Store aims to provide a quick solution for salons to set up their own e-commerce platform and provide them the opportunity to retail their products online.
We uncovered five hacks using the Fresha Store that salon businesses and their clients will love:
1. Setting up a Fresha Store via a business profile is fast and easy
With an easy-to-use interface, businesses can set up their own Fresha Store in a matter of minutes.
2. Businesses can opt to manage, sell and ship product orders in one place
Ample product details can be housed in the Fresha Store to make for a simple user experience for both the client and the business. From start to finish, clients can shop their favourite products while businesses are kept across changing stock levels, orders placed and shipment information.
3. Clients can select from pick-up or delivery services
These details will be housed in your Fresha Store portal to take the leg-work out of tracking the actions associated with individual client orders.
4. Payments are collected via the Fresha Payment Processing system
Clients can shop online with convenience, with businesses kept in the loop of all incoming and outgoing payments.
5. E-commerce platforms are designed by Fresha
Fresha manages the back-end of a business’s e-commerce platform. It considers everything from interface look-and-feel to site navigation so business owners can instead concentrate on face-to-face operations.
To set up your very own e-commerce site, visit the Fresha Store sign-up page and create a profile for your salon business.
Read the current issue of our digital magazine here:
- For more news and updates, subscribe to our weekly newsletter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
- Join Australia’s largest network of beauty industry professionals on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to our print magazine
Have an idea for a story or want to see a topic covered on our site and in our pages? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.