Professional Beauty Solutions (PBS) has rescheduled their hotly anticipated Aesthetic Device Showcase. The Sydney event is now due to run on Monday 23rd May, with the Brisbane event running the following Monday 30th May. The event was originally scheduled for the 31st of January, 2022 but was postponed due to the original Omicron outbreak.
Attendees will be educated on the opportunities presented by technologies like Radio Frequency, Body Contouring, Laser, IPL, Microcurrent and LED Light Therapy.
The showcase will involve live demonstrations and treatment experiences from the following brands:
- Lynton Laseres Ilumi Facial using Excelight®
- Pollogen Oxygeneo 3-in-1 Super Facial
- Pollogen Divine Pro
- Pollogen Maximus Buttock Lift
- Bio-Therepeutic Bio-Hydroderm® Trinity
Event details –
Dates & Locations:
Sydney / Pullman Airport Hotel / Monday 23rd May
Brisbane / Gloss Skin & Beauty / Monday 30th May
9:30am – 12:30pm or 1:30pm-4:30pm
$99 per person, redeemable towards purchase
Tickets can be purchased via this revised link.
Read the current issue of our digital magazine here:
- For more news and updates, subscribe to our weekly newsletter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
- Join Australia’s largest network of beauty industry professionals on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to our print magazine
Have an idea for a story or want to see a topic covered on our site and in our pages? Get in touch at email@example.com.