The Beauty Spot was named Salon of the Year at Professional Beauty Solutions’ 3rd Annual Awards Gala Dinner on Saturday (September 9).
Held at the newly launched Sofitel Sydney in Darling Harbour, the glamorous dinner was attended by 150 guests but the night belonged to The Beauty Spot, “an elegant and tranquil salon” located in the heart of Victoria’s Swan Hill, which was nominated for nine awards.
According to PBS managing director Matt Williams, The Beauty Spot, “which has an extremely dedicated team at the helm” offers “a huge range of high-end treatments and are repeatedly complimented on their offerings by their clients”.
“They currently stock Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics, Image Skincare, Dermalux, Sunescape, Pure Fiji, Bestow Beauty, Body Sugaring Australia, Cherry Blooms and Wotnot Natural Wipes making them almost an exclusive PBS-only stockist,” he said.
Taking to Instagram immediately after the salon’s win, salon owner, Christine Ewart posted “PBS Salon of the Year 2018! Can you believe that? What an amazing night! And year! And 7 years!”
The other big winners on the night were:
- Image Skincare Stockist of the Year – Body Wisdom Contour Clinic & O’Hara Skin& Body Clinic
- Youngblood Stockist of the Year – Skinfit Body & Beauty
- Sunescape Stockist of the Year – Body Wisdom Contour Clinic
- Dermalux Stockist of the Year – Vaia Beauty
- Bestow Beauty Stockist of the Year – Oi Cosmetics
- Cherry Blooms Stockist of the Year – Bella Spazio Spa & Beauty
- Body Sugaring Australia Stockist of the Year – Skinfit Body & Beauty
- Pure Fiji Stockist of the Year – Macquarie Medi Spa
- Marketing Excellence – Beautorium House of Beauty
- Best Newcomer – Turramurra Natural Beauty
- Retail Therapist of the Year – Laura Browne (The Temple Skincare)