When clients asked for a Vitamin A treatment system, Pelactiv delivered what they believe to be one of the most advanced, effective, active and results-driven product ranges. The difference? There is no ‘downtime’ with dry, flaky skin, red patches and irritation. The Pelactiv Vitamin A Advanced Treatment System offers maximum results plus the advantage of brighter, firmer, healthier looking skin after only a couple of weeks of usage.
Why Vitamin A?
Vitamin A as a topical skin ingredient is capable of reprogramming cellular function. It promotes normal keratinization (the turnover of skin cells). It is known to regulate cellular behavior and works by normalising skin functions therefore has the ability to correct skin conditions.
Retinol accompanied by humectants Sodium PCA and Sodium Hyaluronate provides the skin with protection from water loss. Lilly Pilly and Quandong give the added advantage of a natural source of Vitamin C with anti-bacterial properties and healing ability. AHA’s have a ‘pull’ action which works on the skin surface to exfoliate and brighten it, whereas Retinol has a push ‘push’ action to renew cell growth deep in the basal layer.
Pelactiv has taken this treatment system to the next level by developing a unique Preparation Oil and Corrective Serum. The synergy of these two products not only delivers outstanding results, but ensures even sensitised skins are able to use it without harsh side effects.
Pelactiv has formulated this Advanced Treatment System with pure cosmetic Retinol and Vitamin A Palmitate. The Retinol that has been used in Pelactiv products is non-encapsulated therefore concentrated and Vitamin A Palmitate is the most stable form of Vitamin A. Furthermore, we added antioxidants in order to increase the stability of the Vitamin A.
Of course, it wouldn’t be a Pelactiv product without combining the wonderful regenerative, healing and hydrating properties derived from our beautiful Australian Native Botanicals. This fusion of science and nature has ensured that Pelactiv continue to provide beautiful, technologically advanced products with a twist of natural goodness.
The Pelactiv Vitamin A Range
Vita A Triple Action Cleanser
Luxurious foaming milk cleanser offers unique triple action performance which removes impurities, whilst leaving skin soft and hydrated.
- Exfoliating and hydrating maintaining moisture levels and does not strip the skin of its natural oils.
- Retinol and Lactic Acid exfoliate the skin providing a deep cleanse and intense hydration.
Retinol A Preparation Oil
Retinol A Preparation Oil is a specifically selected blend of botanical oils rich in antioxidants, fatty acids and BHA’s that exfoliate the skin while simultaneously reducing the skins pH therefore creating a multi-tiered pathway for the delivery of Retinol A Serum + Snap 8.
- Highly effective in maintaining skins barrier function and moisture levels.
- Salicylic Acid exfoliates the skin allowing the Retinol A Serum to penetrate deeper into the skin.
Retinol A Serum + Snap 8
Dual action serum combining patented Snap 8 plus Retinol providing a targeted and anti-ageing treatment serum unlike any other.
Snap 8 works to reduce the depth of wrinkles on the face by mimicking the effects of Botulinum Toxin.
- Retinol A is proven to restore skin clarity, texture and firmness.
- This youth enhancing serum reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin elasticity and texture.
Ultimate Repair Day Cream
Nourishing and repairing, this age prevention day cream works to restore skin health and clarity.
- Powerful antioxidants from Lilly Pilly and Quandong repair and restore.
- Hyaluronic acid adds intense hydration.
Retinol Correct Night Cream
Advanced treatment night cream containing Retinol, peptides and youth activating ingredients to visibly repair, renew and regenerate the skin.
- Regenerates the skin overnight exfoliating the skin while you sleep.
- Encourages collagen production, healing and strengthening the skin.
- High in antioxidants protecting the skin from ageing.
For more information regarding the Pelactiv Vitamin A Range, or any other Pelactiv products, call Pelactiv Head Office on 02 8422 5000 or email email@example.com