Inika joins the True Solutions team

Owner and director of True Solutions International, Mandy Gray is happy to announce the introduction of Inika – a luxurious and truly all-natural cosmetics brand – to True Solutions' extensive portfolio.

10 years ago True Solutions International pioneered mineral makeup in Australia, with the introduction of Bare Escentuals to the local market. It was the first significant brand of mineral makeup, and it changed the complexion of the makeup industry forever.

Effective June 30, 2011, bareMinerals will be temporarily withdrawn from the Australian market, and the certified organic Inika product range will take its place.

Inika products are made from pure natural pigments from the earth, which are used in perfect harmony to create rich, deep colours with incredible staying power.

All Inika cosmetics and brushes are 100 per cent certified vegan, Halal and cruelty-free. Most Inika products are also certified organic, with 95 per cent of ingredients being of certified organic origin, and the remaining 5 per cent being of natural origin.

Inika is also eco-friendly with all of its boxes and paper products are recycled or from sustainable forestry, while all Inika packaging, including brushes are 100 per cent recyclable.

“I am delighted at the prospect of working with True Solutions International. It was a thoroughly well assessed but ultimately sound decision for the Inika brand, and we are encouraged by True Solutions Internationals track record of success, and are truly excited by this new partnership potential,” said Miranda Bond, Founder and Creator of Inika.

Contact: True Solutions International 1800 808 993
Inika (02) 4227 4832

Leave a Reply

Back to top