In association with APAN, the AustralAsian Academy of Anti-Ageing Medicine presents the AustralAsian Integrative and Aesthetic Medicine workshop 2012.
The workshop provides clinic practitioners with the opportunity to advance their anti-ageing knowledge in an intensive one-day workshop presented by some of the leaders in anti-ageing and aesthetics.
Participants will learn the following:
• Learn how to integrate the principles of Anti-Ageing and Integrative Medicine into your clinic – diet, lifestyle, nutrition, exercise and supplementation.
• Learn the role of inflammation, internal and external to the skin and body ageing process
• Understand the role of supplementation and why it is key to supporting body health
• Understand the link between metabolic syndrome and ageing, internal and aesthetic
• Understand the role of hormones and the effect on skin health and body weight
• Latest advances in cosmeceuticals
The one-day workshop includes eight lectures with talks from Debora-Dale Young, Christine Houghton, Daryll Knowles, Dr. Kamal Karl, Dr. Frances Pitsilis, Ric Williams, Jo Burgess and Gay Wardle.
There is a special offer for $350 including GST. The price includes printed copy of power points, morning and afternoon tea, lunch and entry to the Anti-Ageing Exhibit Hall.
Those who sign up will go into a draw to win an iPad.
For more information on the AustralAsian Integrative and Aesthetics Workshop visit www.a5m.net