Just one year after launching into Australia, Venus Concept’s TriBella treatment is delivering “unparalleled results” to salon clients across the country.
Venus Concept Australia national sales manager Gidon Silverman said demand for the treatment is growing “amazingly well” due to its “ability to provide the benefits of three treatments/technologies in one”.
“Tribella delivers unparalled results for multiple indications while traditionally you would need multiple and different treatments to treat an array of different indications,” he said.
Performed using the company’s Venus Versa workstation, each TriBella treatment “enhances tone, tightness, and texture” in three steps:
- Photo-rejuvenation: The IPL photorejuvenation applicator treats benign pigmented lesions and benign vascular lesions.
- Anti-ageing: The DiamondPolar applicator, powered by Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields, enhances collagen production to reduce skin laxity, erase fine lines, and fade the appearance of wrinkles.
- Skin resurfacing: The NanoFractional RF applicator improves the appearance of textural skin conditions such as scars, rosacea, uneven skin texture, enlarged pores, dyschromia, and pigmentation.
According to Silverman, although Venus Concept recommends an initial treatment schedule of three treatments followed by a maintenance treatment every six months, just one Tribella session can “significantly improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and lax skin around the jowls”.
He also stressed that, apart from the “unparalleled results” for clients, TriBella’s local success could also be attributed to its “business benefits” for salon owners.
The benefits include:
- A smoother schedule: “TriBella allows clients to achieve more of their aesthetic goals in one session, allow clinics to eliminate the need for multiple appointments, thereby minimising the risk of running delays in a tightly packed schedule.”
- Streamline staffing costs: “With fewer appointments required per client, it may be possible to streamline staffing needs and costs.
- Flexible Equipment Options: “While the benefits of Tribella treatments are plentiful, the three separate applicators offering three distinct modalities, can be used individually to deliver separate photorejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, and skin resurfacing treatments too.”
Silverman concludes that while happy with Tribella’s first year in Australia the company is planning to increase demand for the treatment further in the next 12 months “via un-matched marketing support incorporating a variety of print, PR and digital medias and events”.