The Alpha-H Prescriptive range offers three chemical peels at varying strengths, including two unique combination acid peels that cover all skin types and concerns. The peel offering also includes an enzymatic peel which can be used pre-chemical acid peel or for those skin types or concerns where chemical peeling is not recommended.
While Alpha-H specialises in chemical peels, they also offer a full range of prescriptive products that have been designed to be used together to provide clients a full-service treatment to complement the chemical peels.
Alpha-H Chemical Peels
Alpha-H Prescriptive 30% Glycolic Acid
- Wholesale $140.91 (ex GST)
The Alpha-H Prescriptive 30% Glycolic Acid Peel is Alpha-H’s original in-clinic peel which was the inspiration for the cult-favourite Liquid Gold Exfoliating Tonic. This peel contains a combination of 30% Glycolic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid and soothing botanicals that work together to remove dead skin cells, stimulate collagen production, minimize the appearance of hyperpigmentation, and deliver fresher, firmer, glowing skin. It is recommended for use on all skin types, in particular those concerned with sun damage, hyper pigmentation, post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, skin laxity and uneven skin tone and texture.
Alpha-H Prescriptive 40% Salicylic, Lactic and Mandelic Acid
- Wholesale $121.82 (ex GST)
The Alpha-H Prescriptive 40% Salicylic, Lactic & Mandelic Acid Peel works to remove dead skin cells, targets post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, and reduces excess sebum to promote a more uniform skin tone and texture This peel is recommended for normal to predominantly oily skin types, in particular skins concerned with excess sebum, problematic acne prone skin, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, thickened skin, premature ageing, photo damage.
Alpha-H Prescriptive 50% Glycolic, Lactic and Salicylic Acid Peel
- Wholesale $136.36 (ex GST)
The Alpha-H Prescriptive 50% Glycolic, Lactic and Salicylic Peel harnesses the unique benefits of each individual acid to maximise epidermal resurfacing and dermal remodelling, tackling concerns such as post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, and skin laxity. It is recommended for all skin types, in particular mature skins concerned with sun damage, hyper pigmentation, post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, skin laxity, hormonal lesions, menopausal skins
Alpha-H Prescriptive Enzymatic Peel with Papaya and Pineapple
- Launching Q4 2021
The Alpha-H Prescriptive Enzymatic Peel is an exfoliating and brightening enzyme peel that can be mixed with different mediums to customise the depth of exfoliation to each skin type being treated. The fruit enzymes work synergistically to gently digest dead skin cell build up from the skin’s surface. Is suitable for all skin types, especially for skin types or concerns that are not suited to chemical peeling treatments.
Alpha-H Prescriptive Range
Alpha-H’s Prescriptive range has been tested to work together, the products can be mixed and matched to create a bespoke treatment to suit all skin types. For best results it is recommended to use a full Alpha-H routine within a service when including an Alpha-H chemical peel.
- Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser with Aloe Vera (500ml). Wholesale $37.73 (ex GST).
- Alpha-H Prescriptive Professional Neutralising Solution (500ml). Wholesale $46.82 (ex GST).
- Alpha-H Prescriptive Hyaluronic Acid Gel (200ml). Wholesale $90.00 (ex GST).
- Alpha-H Prescriptive Hydra Comfort Mask with Algae and Wheat Germ Extract (250g). Wholesale $60.91 (ex GST).
- Alpha-H Prescriptive Professional Massage Medium with Vitamin E (500ml). Wholesale $37.27 (ex GST).
- Alpha-H Prescriptive Cryogenic Rubber Mask with Spirulina (6 x 30g). Wholesale $80.91 (ex GST).
- Alpha-H Prescriptive Vitamin C Rubber Mask with Cherry Extract (6 x 30g). Wholesale $80.91 (ex GST).
- Alpha-H Prescriptive Azulene Rubber Mask with Chamomile Extract (6 x 30g). Wholesale $80.91 (ex GST).
- Alpha-H Daily Essential Moisturiser with Vitamin E SPF50+ (100ml). Wholesale $39.98 (ex GST).
Example Alpha-H Prescriptive Facial Protocol
- Begin treatment by performing the welcome massage with Alpha-H Prescriptive Professional Massage Medium
- Perform a double cleanse with Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser
- Apply the Alpha-H Prescriptive 30% Glycolic Acid Peel leaving on the skin for the appropriate time observing the skin’s reaction to the peel
- After a maximum time of ten minutes, remove excess peel
- Apply Alpha-H Prescriptive Professional Neutralising Solution with cotton pads until all heat has been removed from the skin to ensure the peel has been completely neutralised.
- Cleanse the skin with two pumps of Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser to balance pH.
- Apply your chosen Alpha-H Prescriptive Rubber Mask as per individual directions.
- Apply a small amount of Alpha-H Prescriptive Hyaluronic Acid Gel.
- Finish with Alpha-H Daily Essential Moisturiser SPF50+
Read the current issue of our digital magazine here:
- For more news and updates, subscribe to our weekly newsletter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
- Join Australia’s largest network of beauty industry professionals on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to our print magazine
Have an idea for a story or want to see a topic covered on our site and in our pages? Get in touch at email@example.com.