Making your Spa & Beauty Expo experience easier, this year, Reed Exhibitions Australia brings forth an iTunes app for visitors and exhibitors.
The app is designed to improve planning and navigation – helping you to pinpoint your journey at the expo with the touch of a finger. Extensive programs and up-to-date information ensure that nothing will be missed. Created with social media and interactivity in mind, the app allows you to create a personalised public profile and stream live updates to social media and a live feed. You will also be able to learn about others who are at the expo (including speakers and experts) and get in touch directly.
“This app will make planning your visit to the Expo easier than ever. Introduced for the first times this year, the app will allow visitors to browse the program in an instant, pick which shows and seminars they want to attend and exhibitors they want to visit – before automatically transferring these sessions and seminar times directly to their calendar to remind them on the day,” said Julia Erben, Sydney International Spa & Beauty Expo event director.
“Every visitor this year should make sure they it download on this app, it will ensure a seamless Expo experience that will guarantee they don’t miss a thing!”
List of key features:
- Floor Plan: interactive floor plan making navigation easier
- Exhibitors: a list of all exhibitors and information on new products
- Program: day-to-day program that lets you know what’s happening when and where
- Event Alerts & Reminders: keep up to date and ensure nothing is missed
- People: learn about others who are also using the app and speakers at the expo – there are also chances to get in touch with them directly
- My Profile: create and customise a personal profile
- Live Activity: post updates on the activity stream and share it on Twitter and Facebook