Babor hosted their annual Awards Night with spa and salon partners at The Langham on March 31.
In celebration of a year of great achievements, canapes and bubbles were on offer in The Parlour at Sydney’s Langham. Guests mingled and networked as the sun began to set, casting a golden hue in the pastel-themed room.
This year’s Awards Night was also combined with the launch of a brand new Ionto-Skin Abrasion Sono Machine – a micro dermabrasion machine utilising aluminium oxide crystals combined with an ultrasound function.
After the exciting launch and canapes, 24 awards were given to Babor partners. Babor also announced the 19 winners to the Babor Germany Training Trip to Aachen.
Winners on the night included:
- Recognition Award 2013: About Face, Katie’s Face & Body, Chocolate Day Spa
- Beauty Therapist of the Year: Seema Raina
- Outstanding Salon SA: Ornate
- Outstanding Salon ACT: H2O Spa
- Outstanding Salon 2013: Iris, Salon of Beauty, Natspa Wellness, Rogues, Anke’s Skin & Body Care, Beauty Visage,
- Outstanding School NSW 2013: Beauty Therapy College of Australia
- Outstanding Service: Beauty Dreams
- Strongest Marketer: Zen3
- Best New Medi Salon NSW 2013: Escena Brow Skin Laser Clinic
- Best New Day Spa WA: Keishi Day Spa
- Best New Medi Spa QLD: Chrysalis Medispa
- Best New Day Spa NT: Cullen Bay Day Sap
- Sole Brand Commitment 2013: Complete Body Care
- Face Design Award: Anke’s Skin and Body Care
- Babor Hall of Fame: MP Spa & Beauty
- Best Day Spa Retreat: The Golden Door Health Retreat & Spa Elysia
- Day Spa of the Year 2013: The Langham, Sydney
For more information visit https://au.babor.com/