Your skin endures a lot. Every day, natural and environmental triggers work to change its structure from inside and out – speeding up the ageing process and resulting in uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles and loss of elasticity. The skin can fight back against these processes, but it needs help. New research shows that Vitamin C can actually boost the skin’s natural detox system, helping it to defend itself from oxidative stress. There’s just one problem: most topical Vitamin C products on the market contain unstable ingredients that can’t penetrate the skin to provide protection.
We set out to change that. Dermalogica’s new BioLumin-C Serum combines an ultra-stable Vitamin C complex with advanced bio-technology to go beyond the skin’s surface – delivering the natural power of Vitamin C where it’s needed most. BioLumin-C Serum does more than simply brighten, firm and reduce the appearance of fine lines; it optimises the skin’s own defenses, giving clients brighter skin from within.
BioLumin-C Serum works on the skin’s surface and below it, delivering advanced ingredients that enhance the skin’s natural defenses to brighten, firm and defend.
- Ascorbosilane SP firms the skin, increases radiance and reduces hyperpigmentation
- K3 Vita C, a next-generation form of Vitamin C, reduces hyperpigmentation and protects against free radical damage
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 firms the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Lactic Acid accelerates cell turnover, revealing brighter skin and increasing absorption of other active ingredients
- Sophora Japonica Flower Extract stimulates skin’s natural anti-oxidative defense system
- Salvia Hispanica (Chia Seed) Oil, rich in antioxidants, moisturises and helps quench free radicals
How to Use: Smooth over cleansed face and neck morning and night, after toning and before moisturising.
BioLumin-C Serum, $130 RRP for 30 mL, is now available at authorised Dermalogica® salons and skin centres, David Jones and Mecca Maxima. Purchase online at dermalogica.com.au.
For more information:
Ph: 1800 659 118
or (02) 8437 9600