“Yes, your nails are on fleek, but come into my salon wearing glitter nail polish again and I will have to disown you as a client.”
1. Every day is another product shortage crisis.
2. A client very rarely appreciates true artwork when they see it.
3. There are moments of pure greatness.
4. And eyebrows are a never-ending source of entertainment.
5. Clients be cray.
6. And some days be like EW.
7. When a client walks in with a face full of juicy blackheads.
8. …but has a hard time reading their watch.
9. Every salon be like, so many nail polish bottles, nothing to paint…
10. But glitter nail polish is basically the devil.
11. Each day is full of small victories.
12. And most importantly, salon life does not desensitise one to a beauty sale.
Peace out, salon life lovers. #BeautyTherapists4Lyfe #SalonLife