For the third time running, Australian beauty salon supplier Salon First is set to host Big Beauty Live. The industry-only event will run Monday February 26 2024 at Salon First HQ in Dandenong South, VIC.
Beauty industry professionals and students working or training in beauty, lashes, brows, and/or hair are invited to attend.
Jeanette McConville, General Manager at Salon First told PB the goal of these events is to build support amongst local salon businesses by encouraging professionals to network under one roof. Running Big Beauty Live came about in response to the closure of Beauty Expo events formerly run in Melbourne.
This year’s event will play host to a series of speakers from across the industry, including:
- Otter Mitter, founder at ElleeBana
- Kassi Briston, skincare specialist at Vagheggi Phytocosmetici
- Kristie-Anne Ross, waxing specialist trainer at Caronlab
- Kimberley Haworth, beauty business coach at Counting on Kimberley
- Amanda Hill, tanning expert at MoroccanTan
- Kayla Zigic, social media educator and strategist at Socials for Salons
- Nicole Moore, education ambassador at CND
- Tatum Hargraves, makeup artist and entrepreneur at The Brow Technicians
Guests have the option of attending for the full day of talks and demonstrations at a ticket price of $100, or electing individual sessions at $20 each.
Almost 100 professionals were in attendance at the Big Beauty Live 2023 event, with similar numbers expected for 2024. Attendees will also receive a goodie bag, and go into the draw to win a lucky door prize valued at over $500. A minimum of 10% off stand-alone selling prices will also apply store-wide all day.
A full itinerary and tickets are available now via the Salon First website.
Below are images of Salon First’s Big Beauty Live 2023 event:
Read the current issue of our digital magazine here:
- For more news and updates, subscribe to our weekly newsletter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
- Join Australia’s largest network of beauty industry professionals on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to our print magazine
Have an idea for a story or want to see a topic covered on our site and in our pages? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.