mesoestetic’s updated sensitive skin solutions range has been formulated specifically for sensitive and sensitised skins and features the brand’s latest release, the new skin balance.
Signs of skin sensitivity includes skin redness, dryness and flaking, as well as sensations of itching, irritation and capillary fragility.
Sensitive skin solutions provide a range of products formulated specifically to help minimise the signs of permanent and temporary skin sensitivity. The products within the range help restore skin balance, soothe fragile and sensitive skin, re-establish skin comfort while maximising the feeling of skin tolerance.
With the aim of restoring optimum skin condition, sensitive skin solutions by mesoestetic helps rebalance the microbiota and preserve the skin barrier function. It also has an antioxidant effect, which provides protection against the external aggressors that skin is exposed to on a daily basis. In addition, its innovative formulas have a soothing, visible anti-redness and restorative action.
Key benefits include:
• Helps to strengthen the skin’s natural defence system, barrier function and microbiota, helping protect it against external aggressions with relipidising, restoring and repairing ingredients.
• Utilises key ingredients with recognised efficacy at reducing the signs of skin sensitivity with an antioxidant, soothing, visible anti-redness and restorative action.
• Proven formulas with a high tolerance and reliability, endorsed by dermatological studies.
new skin balance is an intensive soothing concentrate that enhances the balance of the skin microbiota, helping to strengthen the skin’s natural defence system, while helping to preserve the barrier function. An ultra-light concentrate serum with an antioxidant effect, it provides protection against the visible effects of external aggressors that skin is exposed to on a daily basis. In addition, its innovative formula provides a soothing, visible anti-redness and restorative action.
skin balance provides a calming effect that helps reduce visible signs of reactive skin such as redness, itching and irritation. It contains antioxidant and rebalancing plant-based active ingredients, such as panthenol, aloe vera and calendula extracts to help restore damaged skin.
Its fast absorbing, ultra-light texture provides an immediate feeling of relief with an intensive soothing, calming, anti-redness, restorative, biobalancing and antioxidant action.
Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic, skin balance should be applied on clean, dry skin morning and night, prior to the application of a treatment cream or sunscreen.
Efficacy and satisfaction results:
A study performed under dermatological control demonstrated a high skin tolerance and efficacy of skin balance found that:
• 86% – saw a reduction of erythema or visible redness
• 95% – experienced a feeling of immediate relief
• 86% – saw a reduction in the feeling of burning, itching and irritation
• 100% – felt skin was more hydrated, visibly softer and smoother
Tested on 21 patients with sensitive skin, twice a day for 28 days.
For more information on mesoestetic, visit this link.
This article was sponsored by Advanced Cosmeceuticals.
Read the current issue of our digital magazine here:
- For more news and updates, subscribe to our weekly newsletter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
- Join Australia’s largest network of beauty industry professionals on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to our print magazine
Have an idea for a story or want to see a topic covered on our site and in our pages? Get in touch at email@example.com.