Aveda created soft and earthy looks for the Novis Autumn Winter 2014 show.
Aveda global creative director Antoinette Beenders and global artistic director Janell Geason led the team backstage. In total control backstage – Aveda created both the hair and makeup at the Novis show.
The Ready To Wear collection was a display of retro silhoutettes in prints and deep warm colours. The Fall presentation named ‘Warmflas’h was inspired by expressionist artist Paul Klee. Bright, fun and fresh, the collection seems to reminisce the warmth of summer during the fall seasons.
Bringing together the warmth of impressionist art, which was the inspiration behind Aveda’s makeup collection, and the brightness of Paul Klee’s works – the finished Aveda look paired subtle smoky shimmer eyes with a clean complexion and flushed cheeks.
Get the look:
1. Prep skin with Aveda Tourmaline Hydrating Crème, apply Aveda Inner Light Concealer as needed and finish with Aveda Inner Light Dual Foundation
2. Apply Aveda Petal Essence Eye Definer in Cacao with a smudger brush in the contour of the eye and bottom lash line
3. Press Aveda Petal Essence Eye Color in Golden Cypress onto lid, then press colour Sensitive Composition onto lid for a glossy effect
4. Use Aveda Petal Essence Eye Definer in Cacao to softly highlight brows
5. Contour cheeks with Aveda Inner Light Dual Foundation
6. Apply Aveda Petal Essence Face Accents in Tesserae on cheeks
7. Mix Aveda Nourish-Mint Sheer Mineral Lip Color in Sheer Fig and Nourish-mint Rehydrating Lip Glaze in Mangosteen and press into lips
For more information visit http://www.aveda.com.au/