Alex Perry’s Winter collection was inspired by the ’70s with long sweeping beaded dresses and thick heavily fringed and layered hair. The makeup look was dramatic with black smoky eyes, extending to the outer corners to create a cat-like effect. A hint of pewter/gold defined brow bones to work the contours of the eye, and the lower lash line was left completely clean to intensify thick black lashes and the extension of the eye. As with all Perry shows, the girls had a beautiful natural glow; so skin was left fresh with a peachy flush to the cheeks and lips, ever-so-nude.
• Color Disc #29 Black
• Color Disc #27 Charcoal
• Ultra Pearl #23 Champagne Gold
• China Doll Gel Eyeliner Equinox
• Long Black Mascara Double Black
• Short Black Individual Eyelashes
• Color Disc #55 Naturalle
• Color Disc #79 Coral Spice
• DeVine Goddess Lipstick Calliope
• Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer
• Minimal Makeup
• Freshen skin with Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer. Apply Napoleon Perdis Minimal Makeup to the feature focus area of the face (the centre triangle of the face) to even out your skin for complexion perfection.
• Sweep Napoleon Perdis Color Disc #29 Black across the lid up to the socket line and begin to extend at the outer corner of the eye following the natural line of your eyelashes.
• Pat Napoleon Perdis Color Disc #27 Charcoal over the black eyeshadow to smooth out the color and blend edges for a softer look.
• Pat Napoleon Perdis Ultra Pearl #23 Champagne Gold on the brow bone to highlight.
• Curl lashes and apply three coats of Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascara. For extra length and volume add a few Napoleon Perdis Individual Eyelashes to the outer corners of the eye.
• Sweep Napoleon Perdis Color Disc #55 Naturalle under the cheek bones to contour and softly sweep Napoleon Perdis Color Disc #79 Coral Spice across the apples of the cheeks for added flush.
• Lightly coat lips with Napoleon Perdis DeVine Goddess Calliope
Contact: Napoleon Perdis Cosmetics 1800 814 572.