Advanced Cosmeceuticals won two awards at Medik8’s Annual International Distributor Meeting in London − Best Distributor of the Year 2017 and Best PR & Marketing Execution 2017.
Advanced Cosmeceuticals managing director Catherine Biedermann said she was incredibly proud to accept the awards on behalf of her team.
“The awards are a great honour and a great example of the dedication and drive of everyone at Advanced Cosmeceuticals,” she said.
Medik8 brand and marketing manager Sonia Clifford expressed similar sentiments.
“We are absolutely thrilled to receive this global accolade for Best Marketing & PR Execution 2017,” she said.
“We absolutely love the ethos of the Medik8 brand and the products within the range.
“We are over the moon that our hard work has been recognised and we aim to win it again next year!”
Advanced Cosmeceuticals, which distributes eight skin care brands (including Skinceuticals, and DNA Renewal) as well as Lutronic equipment began stocking Medik8 in 2009 shortly after the British brand was launched.
Today, Medik8, “the first green cosmeceutical brand”, is sold in 35 countries.
According to Biedermann, Advanced Cosmeceuticals won the awards for five key reasons:
- Promoting and presenting the brand at conferences and magazines to raise customer awareness.
- Having a passionate, knowledgeable team behind the brand.
- Offering ongoing training and education for stockists.
- Still growing the brand after eight years in the market.
- Offering rewarding incentives to clients.