Run by mental health organisation Everymind, the digital hub was the recipient of a $3.1 million investment from the Australian Government as part of a small business mental health package.
This digital hub will offer much-needed support for small businesses mental health through any adverse event and more so during the COVID-19 recovery.
Along with its re-launch, the hub will offer a new selection of options for salon owners to access. These include:
- Interactive toolkits: Designed with small business owners and policy makers in mind, these toolkits provide practical guidance on how to support small business owners and how small business owners can make the most of their existing networks.
- COVID-19 spotlight: A centralised hub of support, information and resources for small business owners and those who support them to assist in navigating adverse events like COVID-19.
- Voices and stories from small business owners: A blog space featuring the voices and stories from small business owners across multiple settings and industries.
- Personalised dashboard: A secure, private portal where small business owners can save resources, results and information and track their progress over time.
- Connect and chat online: Access an anonymous, peer-focused online forum featuring topics and issues that matter to small business owners.
- Directory of support: A section which connects to service providers and organisations who provide mental health, business and industry support for small business owners.
- Identify your stressors: Access a range of digital tools and plans to identify personal stress points and understand current mental health and wellbeing status, including personalised resources.
- Tailored multimedia resources: A series of podcasts, videos and case studies designed to empower small business owners, and those who support them, to take action on their mental health and wellbeing.
Visit the #BEAUTYSTRONG hub at https://www.professionalbeauty.com.au/beautystrong/
For more news and updates, subscribe to our weekly newsletter.