The Global Beauty Group is transforming its education offering with the launch of free online Device Casts that provide unprecedented insights into aesthetic technology.
These live online webinar presentation and Q&A events are presented by The Global Beauty Group ABIA Educator Of The Year Award nominated team of Dermal Educators.
Device Casts are designed to support clinic owners and managers learn more about how aesthetic technology works, what results to expect and how treatments can be integrated into client programs. All in a comprehensive, 45-min zoom video session from the comfort of work or home.
Beauty businesses can enjoy informative Device Casts on a range of topics, including:
- Advanced Skin Analysis with OBSERV 520
- The Physiology of IPL Skin Correction
- HydroLUX vs Microdermabrasion machines
- Shedding Light on LED
- Body Contouring Bootcamp
- Bio-Penta: The All-In-One Skin Rejuvenation Platform
- IPL Hair Removal vs Laser Hair Removal
- Geneo: Learn the Science Behind this Super Facial Technology
- Plasma Pen Technology with Plexr – What you Need to Know
- Plus many more
Incorporated into the new GBG Education HUB, Device Casts are part of the new The Global Beauty Group online training platform that allows beauty business owners to enjoy learning on the go.
To browse upcoming Device Casts and book your spot, visit The Global Beauty Group Education HUB Calendar
For more information on The Global Beauty Group education events and technology, call 1300 006 607 or visit www.theglobalbeautygroup.com.au.