True Solutions International will hit the road next week to showcase its latest products to beauty salon/clinic owners and managers around the country.
The distributor’s first True Solutions ‘What’s New’ Beauty Showcase will visit Perth (Monday Feb 11), Adelaide (Wednesday Feb 13), Sydney (Monday Feb 18), Melbourne (Tuesday Feb19) and the Gold Coast (Wednesday Feb 20).
True Solutions managing director Mandy Gray says the event will enable salon/clinic owners and managers to see the distributor’s newest products.
“The Showcase is ideal for anyone who is looking for a new piece of equipment for their business or who wants to jump into the wellness movement and offer clients a new organic range of facials and products that are spectacular yet affordable with real skin benefits and results.”
The new brands, line extensions and equipment on display at the Showcase include:
- Ilcsi Natural & Organic skincare from Hungary
- HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Detox Micro-Collection
- Priori Triple Tumeric Complex which offers natural and clean ingredients with powerful results”
- Body Sculptor Excell+ global slimming device which helps clients to drop a dress size in a month
- Nanopore Micro-Needling device which offers a faster treatment time with no anaesthetic cream required
In addition, the Showcase will have “exclusive offers” and “not-to-be-missed opening specials and upcoming trends for the year ahead”.
For more information click here or call 1800 808 993.