The Beauty Spot, has been named Professional Beauty Solution’s Salon of the Year – for the second year in a row.
Located in the heart of Victoria’s Swan Hill, The Beauty Spot uses seven brands (Image Skincare, Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics, Sunescape, Pure Fiji, Body Sugaring Australia, Dermalux LED and Bestow Beauty) distributed by PBS.
Announcing the win at PBS’s 2019 Gala Dinner in Sydney, managing director Matt Williams said The Beauty Spot owner Christine Ewart and her amazing team “have been extraordinary ambassadors of PBS brands”.
“The Beauty Spot’s ongoing growth proves how passionate they are about providing their clients with the best possible treatment and care,” he said.
“It’s one thing to have a selection of world class brands available in your salon, but The Beauty Spot also delivers outstanding treatments, next-level customer service, and life-changing results for their clients.”
Christine said she and her team were thrilled with their back-to-back win.
“We’re so stoked to be awarded ‘Salon of the Year’ from PBS again this year!
“To be recognised two years in a row is just unreal, and it really motivates and inspires us to do more and be better.”
The other big winners on the night were:
- Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Stockist of the Year – La Bella Medispa
- Image Skincare Stockist of the Year – Body Wisdom
- Pure Fiji Stockist of the Year – Aztec Day Spa
- Bestow Stockist of the Year – Skinovations
- Sunescape Stockist of the Year – Ooh La La Beauty Boutique
- Body Sugaring Australia Stockist of the Year – Saya Medispa
- Dermalux Stockist of the Year – Fresh Face Bar
- ECOCOCO Stockist of the Year – Bella Spazio
- Award for Marketing Excellence – Breathe Indulgence & Beauty
- Award for Best Newcomer – Face Medispa
- Retail Therapist of the Year – Shyana Carnie, Bella Spazio
- PBS Hall of Fame – The Beauty Collective of Dubbo
- Highest Annual Growth – Zwar Beauty
For more news and updates, subscribe to our weekly newsletter.