Celebrity hair stylist David Babaii styled the beautiful tresses of Nicole Kidman for this year’s Golden Globe Awards in Beverley Hills. Here are the official tips and tricks straight from the guru’s mouth.
“The style inspiration for Nicole's look was my take on a modern day Veronica Lake,” said David, who believes 2012 is all about bringing back “virgin hair” – natural looking styles with glorious healthy hair.
Get the Look:
1. David began with a nourishing shampoo and conditioner to maintain Nicole’s hair colour balance while hydrating the hair.
2. Next, David applied a small amount of the silicone free Miracle Oil Hair Elixir to add additional shine and protect the hair from thermal damage.
3. To dry, David used a small round brush bumping the ends under.
4. To complete the “Veronica Lake” look, David used a large barrel curling iron, wrapping only the bottom portion of the section around the barrel to create soft natural waves.
5. To finish, David created a side part and lifted the root area with a volumising spray, such as David Babaii for WildAid Volcanic Ash Root Amplifier – lightly spritzing the ends for a long lasting hold.
Visit www.db4wildaid.com.au to find out more.