An ‘All-Access Education Pass’ is shaping up to be one of the big attractions at next month’s Beauty Melbourne.
Event director Cory Watson says the new pass, which offers access to “18 Look ‘n’ Learn-style education sessions” at the expo over the March 23-24 weekend, is proving popular.
She said the pass is designed to make it easier for professionals to access the latest skills and techniques to keep them inspired for the year ahead, and to ensure that they stay ahead of the competition.
“Keeping on top of beauty trends, business smarts, and new services can be difficult when you’re also working full-time,” she said.
“There’s a plethora of options when it comes to beauty education, but these can be expensive and it can be difficult to know what to choose from with so many topics offered.
“The All-Access Education Pass might therefore be the best-value education that Australian beauty professionals can get their hands on in 2019.”
The All-Access Education Pass (which includes entry to Beauty Melbourne) entitles the ticket holder to attend up to 18 education sessions (each running for 45 minutes), including:
- The clean beauty movement – Cindy Luken
- Brow henna – Jodie Burwood
- Diversity in bridal makeup – Martha Mok
- Everything lashes – Brigette Doherty
- Cosmetic Tattooing – Gordana Willesee-Poljak
- Using bots to improve your marketing strategy – Billy Rickman
- How nutrition can help to understand acne conditions – Chiza Westcarr
- How you can introduce cosmetic injectables into your business – Deb Farnworth-Wood
- Training your team to high performance – Brigitte Benge
The passes cost $175 (if purchased before Friday February 15) or $189 if purchased afterwards online, or $199 if purchased at the door.
According to Watson, the passes are excellent value for money.
“If you attend all 18 sessions over the two-day event, you’d be paying under $10 per session at the early bird price. Even if you attended just half of the sessions available, it would work out to less than $20 per session at the early bird price.