The sun won’t be the only thing sparkling in Sydney this weekend – Beauty Expo Australia is set to dazzle beauty professionals from around the country with the latest products and services from over 300 exhibitors on display.
And on the eve of the event, the organisers have given beauty professionals another reason to attend – 46 free education sessions.
Expo director Cory Watson says free education sessions will be held on the Makeup & Grooming Stage and Anti-Ageing Stage throughout the two-day event.
“A fantastic line-up of iconic local and international educators are set to share their tips, techniques and styles on topics including makeup trends, lashes, brow henna, waxing, cosmetic tattooing, nutrition, skin needling, non-invasive treatments, cosmetic acupuncture, and business,” she says’
- K-Beauty Makeup Trends – La Cosmetique
- Create the Perfect Pout – Charlotte Ravet
- The Truth Behind Natural Beauty, and Can it Really Perform? – Tony Rechtman (Inika Organic)
- A Guide to Colour Blending for Brows – Jazz Pampling (RefectoCil Australia)
- How to Win your Client’s Trust Within 60 Seconds – Martha Mok
- How to Make Money as a Makeup Artist – Michelle Dubé
- Anti-Ageing – Safe During Pregnancy? – Trina Storey-Hollis
- Are You a Role Model for your Clients? The Importance of Looking After Yourself – Sarah Hudson
- The Effects of Cosmetic Acupuncture on Anti-Ageing – Dr Irene Prantalos (Salubre)
- Shedding Light on LED – Lashana Shepherd (Global Beauty Group)
- Is it PIH or Melasma? – (Metro-Dora Clifford (ClinicalPRO)
- How To Open A Successful Home Salon – Jennifer Bingemann (HL Skincare)
Apart from the free education on the two stages, “more hands-on, in-depth education” are still available through paid education tickets including the Business Pass, Professional Skills Pass, Anti-Ageing / Dermal Pass, hands-on workshops, and the all-inclusive Beauty Super Pass.
Beauty Expo Australia will be held at the International Convention Centre (ICC) Sydney on August 24-25.
For more news and updates, subscribe to our weekly newsletter.