Mesopen Pro combines the latest technology of microneedling (also known as CIT) technology with electroporation for advanced results and a more comfortable patient experience.
Mesopen Pro is the world’s first microneedling device to combine the extraordinary benefits of dermal needling with the advanced delivery of electroporation – a technique in which an electrical field is applied to cells in order to increase the permeability of the membranes, allowing products to be introduced into the cell more efficiently.
Mesopen Pro Microneedling is a safe and minimally invasive procedure designed to stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin fibres in your skin. The treatment employs tiny medical-grade needles to create micro-channels that in turn excite the release of growth factors that lead to the synthesis of new collagen and elastin. Once the micro-channels have been created, the Electroporation technology helps to increase the permeability of the cell membrane and deliver cosmetic preparations into deeper layers of the skin for faster, more effective client results.
“Offering maximum profit and results for minimal investment, the ARTG listed Mesopen Pro microneedling system allows salons to diversify their treatment offering and provide advanced solutions to their clients beyond traditional topical treatments,” says Matt Williams, CEO Professional Beauty Solutions
The needles on the Mesopen Pro micro-needling device can be adjusted to reach varied depths, making it a safe and effective treatment for all skin types, skin tones and all parts of the body.
Used to treat a range of common skin concerns, Mesopen results include:
- Increased cell regeneration
- Improved texture, tone and tightness
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduction of acne and surgical scars
- Reduction in pore size
- Reduced pigmentation
- Improved appearance of rosacea
- Improved appearance of stretch marks
Why choose Mesopen Pro?
- 3 speed levels up to 5000 rpm
- 5 intensity levels of electroporation
- Precise adjustable needle depth (0.1 – 2mm)
- Use Electroporation and micro-needling together or independently
- Induce serums with high molecular weight into deeper dermal layers
- 9 x 33G Medical Grade Stainless Steel Needles for easy needle penetration
- Smooth performance without drag or excessive vibration
- Combined electroporation technology in each needle cartridge
- Backflow protected needle cartridges to prevent cross contamination
- Affordable cartridges for maximum ROI
- Change treatment parameters throughout procedure with the touch of a button
For more news and updates, subscribe to our weekly newsletter