Australian cosmeceutical brand Dermalist has added a new retinol plus peptide serum, Age Defying MultiComplex, to its range of active skincare.
The brand says the “highly active cosmeceutical formulation, containing powerful, clinically proven peptides SNAP-8TM (clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by up to 63% in 28 days) & UplevityTM (clinically proven to increase elastin by 21.7% and collagen by 47.3%) and direct release encapsulated Vitamin A to target the appearance of skin ageing, fine lines, wrinkles & loss of firmness. Assists in preventing the visible signs of premature ageing caused by UV rays, pollution and environmental aggressors.”
What makes this serum stand out?
Age Defying MultiComplex is the ultimate at-home solution for those with ageing skin. Brand Founder Stefanie Milla says she created the product “as a heavy hitter to specifically target cellular age and reverse the damage done to skin due to time and environmental stressors. The effects of this cellular damage result in both static and dynamic wrinkles, fine lines, loss of elasticity resulting in a reduced in skin firmness, and a decrease in dermal thickness which causes thin, crepe-y and dehydrated skin. Along with environmental damage and pigmentation which all result in an aged skin appearance.”
What makes it so special is that it not only contains a potent, encapsulated form of retinol and specialised anti-ageing Peptides to effectively target the visible signs of ageing – it also contains therapeutic dosages of other Dermatologist favourites include Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide to optimise the overall skin’s health and appearance at the same time. This means that for those with ageing skin as their primary concern, they need just one serum to treat their concerns and achieve firmer, brighter, healthier skin rather than 2, 3 or even 4 serums like they would have traditionally.
Milla says “I am so excited about Dermalist Age Defying MultiComplex because it combines the strength and cellular activity of pure Retinol without the loss of activity that usually occurs due to oxidation. This is due to the revolutionary encapsulation and time release technology that we use to harness the potency of fresh, active retinol!
We have combined this ingredient science with advanced peptide technology that’s targets skin laxity, pigmentation and wrinkles, and used Dermalist Signature skin health ingredients, such as Australian native extracts and supportive vitamins to deliver the most holistic and complete skin health and anti-aging formula.”
The product’s unique formulation of retinol with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant ingredients also makes it the perfect solution for those looking to manage acne and breakouts.
The hero actives
- Advanced Vitamin A (TagravitTM R2) – An advanced encapsulated retinol for deeper, gradual release to ensure maximum efficacy whilst reducing the irritation common with powerful Vitamin A products.
- UplevityTM – An specialised anti-ageing peptide which is clinically proven to increase elastin by 21.7% and collagen by 47.3%.
- Snap-8TM – a specialised xxx biomimetic Octapeptide that is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by up to 63% in 28 days.
- Resveratrol for intense age reversal
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) for restoring radiance & youthfulness.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) for extreme hydration.
- Stay-C 50 (Vitamin C) that is clinically proven to reduce melanin content by up to 57% and improve skin lightening by up to 25% in 3 months.
Other key ingredients
- Squalane (Olive) for irritated and inflamed skin.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) for skin protection & age reversal.
- D-Panthenol (Vitamin B5) for skin repairing & strengthening.
- Lipoic Acid for powerful antioxidant benefits.
Scientifically developed and results driven, Dermalist has been created with only the highest quality, most effective actives. It’s organic where possible and exists with the mission to use only the most ethical, non-harmful ingredients for optimal skin health. Free of Parabens, Gluten & Synthetic Fragrance. Proudly vegan & not tested on animals. Australian owned & manufactured. Science. Conscience. Beauty
Product Details: Age Defying MultiComplex (AUD RRP Full product: 30mls / $179 Refill: 30mls / $159), For more information about stocking and availability visit www.dermalist.com and learn more about the product here.
Read the current issue of our digital magazine here:
For more news and updates, subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Have an idea for a story or want to see a topic covered on our site and in our pages? Get in touch at email@example.com.