Medik8’s UK team recently visited Australia to conduct training and education seminars around the country.
Research director Daniel Isaacs, education manager Lavinia Orsi and chief commercial officer Roberta Travagin updated stockists in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth with all the brand’s latest news and developments.
The team told the stockists of the brand, which is based on a CSA Philosophy (‘vitamin C plus Sunscreen by day, Vitamin A by night’), about exciting changes being made to its Peel Solutions and Professional Products as well as details about other “new and exciting products” set to launch soon.
During his visit, Medik8’s local distributor, Advanced Cosmeceuticals, officially launched the brand’s new CSA Philosophy Kits and Discovery Kits.
The four new Philosophy kits, which are “designed to simplify skincare”, are:
- CSA Philosophy Kit – for those starting their skincare journey
- CSA Philosophy Kit Advanced Edition – for those looking to upgrade their skincare journey
- CSA Philosophy Kit Elite – for those seeking the highest strength serums
- CSA Philosophy Kit Eye Edition – for those wanting eye specific skincare. The four new Discovery Kits, which are in travel sizes “to make them the perfect introductory choice to deliver the full Medik8 experience for all skin types”, are:
- CSA Philosophy Kit Discovery Edition – designed to target skin ageing
- Clear Skin Discovery Kit – designed to target blemish prone skin
- Virtually Poreless Discovery Kit – designed to target pore refining
- Calmwise Discovery Kit – designed to target redness.
For more news and updates, subscribe to our weekly newsletter.