Beauty Melbourne is on this weekend and there is plenty to see and do – and learn – during the two-day event.
Director Cory Watson says the trade show is set to be an incredible weekend of unmissable education for beauty professionals seeking to “refine their skills or expand their services and deliver more for their client”.
“I can’t wait to see Beauty Melbourne unfold this weekend,” she says.
“We’ve worked hard to create a truly valuable and enriching experience for our visitors, where they can take key learnings home and apply these to their businesses to help them flourish and stay ahead of the competition in their fields.
“It’s going to be a wonderful jam-packed weekend of all things beauty!”
The event will feature 18 Look ‘n’ Learn-style sessions, four hands-on workshops and 25 free demonstrations. Highlights include:
- The gut and its influence on skin conditions – Chiza Westcarr
- The rise of the clean beauty movement – Cindy Luken
- The power of peels – Andrea Barron
- Diversity in bridal makeup – Martha Mok
- Can’t tell it’s tattooed! – Gordana Willesee-Poljak
- Grow your beauty biz using Instagram – Heather Porter
- The arch stylist’s guide to microblading – Yasmin Johnson
- Training your team to high performance – Brigitte Benge
- Brow henna happiness – Jodie Burwood
- Content is King – Claire Deane
Watson says Beauty Melbourne has introduced the All-Access Education Pass to make it easier for visitors to access the latest skills and techniques.
The pass (which includes entry to Beauty Melbourne) entitles the ticket holder to attend up to 18 education sessions (each running for 45 minutes).
The pass costs $189 if purchased online, or $199 if purchased at the door.
According to Watson, the pass is excellent value for money.
“If you attend all 18 sessions over the two-day event, you’d be paying under $10 per session at the early bird price,” she says.
“Even if you attended just half of the sessions available, it would work out to less than $20 per session at the Early Bird price.
Beauty Melbourne will be held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) on March 23-24.
Tickets are available at beautymelbourne.com.au.