Located in the Gallery at the Overseas Passanger Terminal, the Shellac Nail Bar stood out from all the other stands. With three qualified and highly-experienced Shellac manicurists on-site, the nail bar proved to be a highlight of the week.
CND’s Shellac manicure has had many in the beauty industry talking. Drawing huge crowds at the recent Salon Melbourne, it’s no wonder the girls at the Nail Bar at RAFW were exhausted by the end of the week. Everyone simply wants to try it.
Don’t know what all the fuss is about? Read about it below:
• Shellac provides a 14-day, high-gloss wear.
• There are 24 shades to choose from.
• There are countless layering options (using different shades over the top of one another to create unique colours).
• Absolutely no drying time.
• Always provides a mirrored finish.
• Shellac does not include Formaldehyde, Toluene or DBP (Dibutyl Phthalate).
• Does not damage your natural nail.
• Easy removal in less than 10 minutes.
Contact: Pacific Nail and Beauty 1800 672 800.