On Wednesday February 12 Babor Australia hosted a lunch in partnership with The Langham Sydney launching the latest Doctor Babor Derma Cellular products and treatments.
Held in the softly lit and elegant settings of the Langham Galileo Restaurant, the event space was filled with collections of paintings, watercolour illustrations and Victorian decor. In this sophisticated and luxurious environment – much like the Babor customer, beauty media were introduced to the latest offering from the Doctor Babor cosmeceutical line.
Beginning with an introduction by the newly appointed sales and brand manager Jenny Millar, media were offered a glimpse into the history and philosophy of the brand. Next up was Malthi Nair, spa training & development manager at The Langham. Babor has been in partnership with The Langham since February 2013 and the partnership continues to strengthen as both sides seek to deliver the same product and experience to customers.
“Since welcoming Babor into our spa early last year we have gone from strength to strength. Both of our brands represent luxury and innovation – combining natural ingredients with modern technology. Our therapists love using the Babor because of the visible efficacy of the brand,” said Malthi.
The Doctor Babor brand was developed alongisde Doctor Michael Konig and launched in 2009. It is a results-driven cosmeceutical line with high levels of actives.
The new products introduced were:
- Doctor Babor Derma Cellular Ultimate Perfecting Eye Cream – a gel eye cream featuring a roll-on stainless steel applicator ball. It contains Actiflow, peptides, light defusing pigments and hyaluronic acids
- Doctor Babor Derma Cellular Collagen Booster Cream – a plumping cream containing collagen boosting peptides
- Doctor Babor Biogen Cellular Ultimate Repair Cleanser – a gentle cleanser with a cocktail of medicinal herbal and plant extracts
- Doctor Babor Derma Cellular Hyaluronic Collagen Booster Fluid – active concentrates with high concentration of hyaluronic acid, marine collagen and Collagen Booster Protein
- Doctor Babor Body Cellular Ultimate Forming Body Cream – a body cream rich in plant-based active ingredients
Babor also introduced a new spa treatment using this range. The Derma Cell Ultimate Recovery Treatment is a 2-hour long treatment that incorporates all Babor spa techniques in one. According to national training manager Shelley Peterson, the industry is obsessed with results right now and ignoring the finer detail of a treatment.
“Babor is synonymous with the words ‘regeneration and renewal’ – we are a workout for the skin. But we are also all about the spa concept, we believe in experiencing all the things that make you feel good,” Shelley said.
For more information visit https://au.babor.com/