Beauty Expo Melbourne has introduced two new ticket offers to help beauty professionals make the most of the two-day event.
The Expo’s new group booking offer provides five two-day entry tickets for the price of three. Professionals need to simply register five attendees in one transaction to pay just $45 early bird/$66 full price for five tickets instead of the normal $75 early bird/$110 full price for five tickets.
The Expo’s new education passes provide access to all eligible education sessions across a variety of topics (Professional Skills, Business, or Dermal/Anti-Ageing) for just $199 early bird/$219 full price (singular seminars are priced at $99 early bird/$115 full price).
Professional Skills pass – eligible sessions:
- Backstage beauty business – Carol Mackie (global MAC Pro senior artist)
- Inside the makeup industry – Nicole (Pinky) Thompson (MAC)
- Shaping the future of microblading – Janice Trainer
- Beautiful brow colour – Jazz Pampling
- Perfecting men’s brows – Jazz Pampling
- Holy Brazilian – Lycon’s new game changer in Brazilian and Manzilian waxing -Aly Hope
- Mastering the wing shadow eye – Mia Connor
- Learn the hottest trends and techniques in the eyelash extension industry – Selina De Stefano and Kim Chu
Anti-Ageing/Dermal pass – eligible sessions:
- The business of dermal therapy – Frank Perri, Claire Simpson and Jennifer Byrne
- What’s hot! The latest in RF Microneedling – Sarah Hudson
- Hormones and ageing skin – Gay Wardle
- The five most common skin conditions and how we treat them – Gay Wardle
- The good, the bad and the ugly: innovative ingredients to take on the modern world – Lisa Paone
- Inflammation, friend or foe? – Jennifer Byrne
Business pass – eligible sessions
- How to teach your team to sell – Cherie Stokic
- Instagram for biz – Kylie Lewis
- Let’s get motivated (part 1) – Julie Piantadosi
- Work/life design for small business warriors – Kylie Lewis
- Survive or thrive (part 1) – Julie Piantadosi
- 9 sure-fire business smarts to take your solo salon business to a whole new level – Lisa Conway
- The 8 easy ways to grow your beauty business (part 1) – Justin Herald
Beauty Expo Melbourne takes place at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) on the March 24-25 weekend.
For more information visit beautyexpomelbourne.com.au