According to Business Victoria, the Victorian Government has announced Victoria’s new roadmap to deliver the National Plan. They say “The roadmap is based on expert modelling from the Burnet Institute and is set against COVID-19 thresholds including hospitalisation rates, and the vaccination targets already set out in the National Plan to transition Australia’s National COVID-19 Response. The COVID-19 […]
- NSW Government road map reveals path for the beauty services industry
- UPDATED DAILY: COVID-19 restrictions… VIC, ACT and NSW close in on 70% double-dose target
- Victoria’s Roadmap to Reopen sees beauty services return at 70% double vaccination rate
- Does the post-pandemic client want shorter skin services? Victoria Fox of MISS FOX, talks “to go” treatments for time-poor consumers
- What is the state of inclusivity in the professional beauty industry and what can we do better?
“Offering a balance between efficacy and safety is so important.”
“People buy from someone who is knowledgeable… it comes back down to training, essentially.”