The new Medik8 Eyelift™ is an all round high performance eye gel that effectively fights the major signs of ageing. The award-winning original has now been boosted with new and stronger actives including 5 different peptides.
New Medik8 Eyelift™ is an intensive cream-serum formula that helps to significantly reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes. The multi-action formula improves skin firmness while hydrating and deeply nourishing skin overnight to help restore youthful resilience and contours.
Now boasting instant effects, new Eyelift also provides immediate increased radiance thanks to light reflecting pigments, and helps lift and smooth skin texture instantly.
Designed to suit the sensitive skin under the eye, Eyelift is an effective solution for anyone concerned with lines and wrinkles, tired eyes, dark circles and puffiness. It works very well in combination with aesthetic treatments targeted at rejuvenating the eye contours (i.e. peels, lifting and injection treatments).
The light texture of Medik8 Eyelift also absorbs quickly, and is non-greasy, so it can be applied underneath makeup in the morning without smudging.
- Helps to instantly lift and smooth
- Helps increase firmness and hydration
- Helps boost elastin
- Minimises dark circles and puffiness
- Matrixyl 3000® twin peptide: peptides that help increase skin firmness, stimulate elastin and hyaluronic acid. Clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by up to 44.9%.
- Rice peptides: a complex of powerful antioxidants that help to improve the microcirculation and reduce the appearance of puffiness and reduce discolouration
- Hesperidin/Dipeptides: for puffiness – a complex of clinically proven actives including Hesperidin to help reduce puffiness and bags under the eyes
- Matrikines: other peptides to help reduce fine lines.
- Tetrapeptides: helps to minimise inflammation, which can cause puffiness.
Directions for Use:
After cleansing in the morning and evening, apply a small amount of Eyelift all around eyes, but not on eyelids. Leave to absorb. Eyelift forms a base for make-up application.
Launches: November 2014 RRP: $89 (15ml)
Solution: SKIN AGEING Protocol: CORRECT & HYDRATE
Editor’s Notes: About Medik8
Medik8 is an award-winning, global skincare brand, sold only by skincare experts. Launched in 2009, it represents a refreshing results-driven approach to skincare. Medik8 is widely recommended by Doctors, Dermatologists, Nurses and Therapists around the world.
Medik8 products are specifically formulated to target: skin-ageing, blemishes, redness, pigmentation and dryness. Medik8 products are developed and formulated by a team of biochemists and pharmacologists in London, UK. Our serums are manufactured in small quantities to ensure freshness potency of actives.
Elliot Isaacs (Pharmacologist and Founder) wanted to bring the science of drug development into cosmetics, where delivering stable, non-irritating active ingredients to the skin is the rule not the exception; where a new culture of using green technologies replaces outdated thinking; where skincare results are expected.
The Medik8 name was taken from the highly-popular first product – a medical-grade anti-redness cream containing 8% vitamin K.
For further information please contact Advanced Cosmeceuticals on 1800 242 011 or visit www.medik8.com.au
For media enquiries please contact: Caroline Johns, Raw Vision Marketing firstname.lastname@example.org (02) 9300 8682, 0412 292 800