DNA Renewal, the leading anti-aging skincare line created by world-renowned dermatologist Dr. Ronald Moy, introduces the DNA Restoring Mask. This dermatologist formulated, research based treatment works to instantly refresh your skin without any irritation with the power of DNA Repair Enzymes and Vitamins E and C.
- Delivers instant hydration, to improve the texture and appearance of skin, minimizing fine lines with DNA Repair Enzymes and Vitamins E and C for sun damage protection and repair.
- Formulated to help reduce the toll nature takes on your skin for an instantly refreshed, healthy looking and glowing appearance.
- Helps boost cellular renewal for instant glow
- Eliminates dullness for a refreshed, vibrant appearance
- Helps reduce sun damage with DNA Repair Enzymes delivered through liposomes to deeply penetrate the skin
- To use:
- For immediate renewal, apply a thick layer of the DNA Restoring Mask on a clean face. Leave for 30 minutes (10 minutes for sensitive skin). Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use 1x week for normal skin or up to 3x week for severe sun damage.
- Size: 60ml jar RRP: $89 Launches July 2016
Editors Notes: About Dr. Moy
Dr. Moy is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology and the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, specialising in cosmetic and plastic surgery, face-lifts, liposuction, laser skin resurfacing and Sclerotherapy. He is internationally renowned for his work and has served on the Board of Directors for several national organisations.
Dr. Moy was named as “One of the Best Doctors in America for Skin Cancer and Reconstruction and “Aesthetic Surgery” in the 1999 edition of The Best Doctors in America and was featured in the November 2001 issue of Health Magazine.
Most recently, Dr. Moy served as President of the Division of Medical Quality for the Medical Board of California. In 2001, he served as President of the American Society for Dermatolic Surgery and as Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. He is a former Co-Chief of the UCLA division of Dermatology, and Chief of Dermatologic Surgery, and former President of Los Angeles County Medical Association, Bay District. In addition, Dr. Moy was a professor at UCLA Medical School and also served as President of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Dr Moy has dedicated his life’s work to understanding the impact of photo damage on skin’s health and aging. He finds personal satisfaction in helping others and is an advocate for healthy, radiant skin. Collectively, over the last decade, his research and expertise has led to the development of an unsurpassed, state of the art skin care system clinically proven to repair and reverse the signs of aging.
Based on 25 years of Dr. Moy’s rigorous, clinical research, DNA Renewal has been formulated with the highest levels of active ingredients for optimal performance with proven clinical results.
For further information please contact Advanced Cosmeceuticals on 1800 242 011 or visit www.advancedcosmeceuticals.com.au Released for Advanced Cosmeceuticals.
For media enquiries please contact: Caroline Johns, Raw Vision Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org
9300 8682 or 0412 292 800