On March 14th Silk Oil of Morocco launched at Salon Melbourne a new product to work alongside Silk's popular Fibre Lash Mascara.
Silhouet-Tone has been awarded Favourite Aesthetic Equipment Manufacturer by American Spa's Professional Choice Awards 2011. It is the only device that offers a targeted solution and a personalized approach to all celluliterelated problems, in addition to addressing body remodelling and drainage needs. The results are fast and exceptionally long-lasting.
Eric Ghedin, president of Silhouet-Tone, said of winning the award: "We are proud to recieve this award in our industry, as it is truly based on professionals' choices. Along with our high-quality products, we are commited to delivering a premium service and the best marketing support to our clients. The recognition means to us that we still meet their needs and satisfaction."
One of the equipment manufacturers most popular machines is the Lumicell Wave 6 which combines 4 non-invasive technologies, working together in synergy to target all cellulite related problems, body remodelling and drainage needs.
- Photo Pneumatic Massage: Pneumatic Massage + Infrared light 900nm
- 1 MHz Ultrasound
- Bipolar Radiofrequency
- Needle Free Mesotherapy (optional)
Infrared PhotoPneumatic Massage:
Pulsatile suction improves circulation and loosens the fibrous bands of connective tissue that surround fat deposits, enhancing lymphatic drainage, reducing fibrous adhesion and dimpling. Infrared light renders the skin more pliable and receptive to the rolling action of the treatment head while deeper fatty layers are prepped for thermoadipolysis. Infrared and ultrasound are used consecutively. Each frequency is used to deliver heat to specific skin depths.
- The skin is suctioned, lifted and rolled between two rollers;
- Increases blood and lymphatic circulation;
- Breaks down water pockets responsible for the skin's dimpled appearance;
- Softens the fibrous adhesions responsible for the skin's pitted appearance.
Infrared light 900 nanometers:
- Generates thermal action superior to 40 degrees celsius on adipocytes;
- Increases lipolytic activity by stimulating beta receptors;
- Increases cellular energy as well as the skin's repair and regeneration mechanisms;
- Warms subcutaneous tissue, preparing them for Ultrasound and bipolar RF treatments.
The PhotoPneumatic massage heads warm the subcutaneous tissues, making them more malleable. They stimulate local blood circulation and increase lipolysis. The PhotoPneumatic function considerably improves the appearance of cellulite.
1 MHz Ultrasound:
Ultrasound accelerates and increases the adipolysis process by spreading the heat from molecule to molecule, effectively heating the deeper layers, where cellulite forms. This produces a fever-like response in adipocytes, which in turn triggers the release of stored fat in order to regulate it.
This specific frequency is the only one that delivers dual action: it inhibits the Alpha receptors, responsible for storing fat (lipogenesis), while stimulating the Beta receptors, to induce lipolysis by increasing norepinephrine secretion which stimulate the natural elimination of fat.
- High speed vibrations (1 million vibrations per second);
- Generates thermal action superior to 50 degrees celsius on adipocytes;
- Reduces the amount of localised and hard to eliminate fat deposits, skin dimpling as well as the circumference of treated areas;
- Improves silhouette and skin texture.
Bipolar Radio frequency is used to provide uniform heat to the dermis. The increase in dermal temperature stimulates new collagen production, tightens and firms the skin, while providing positive structural and superficial changes.
Controlled heating of subcutaneous layers produces tissue tightening, increases circulation and induces reabsorption and drainage of retained fluids and toxins.
- A technology that is exclusive to Silhouet-Tone. Safe and painless, this technology only delivers thermal energy to the deep subcutaneous tissue, with no risk of burning or discomfort.
- Electromagnetic energy;
- Significantly firms the dermis and deep subcutaneous tissue in a gradual and controlled manner;
- Reshapes the silhouette by improving the skin's firmness and regularise the skin's superficial and deep relief;
- Reduces fat deposits through successive thermolipolysis.
The fat cells are subjected to an assault from three types of heat inducing technologies, dramatically increasing the elimination of fat. The compounded thermal action is much greater than each one on its own.
Needle Free Mesotherapy:
The Lumicell Wave 6 also has an optional "Needle-Free" Mesoesthetic function. Transdermal delivery of mesotherapy products, rich in fat burning ingredients further encourages the break-up of adipose tissue.
- Electroporation is used to help powerful lipolytic products that have a greater molecular weight penetrate through the cell membrane;
- The percentage of product penetration is 65-95% vs. traditional galvanic current which is limited to 3-10%;
- Significantly improves results of other treatments.